£25,000 to £35,000 + Package
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Nottingham - £25,000 to £35,000 + Package – Law Firm
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by one of the country’s leading and rapidly growing law firms who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor in a commutable location from Nottingham.
This newly created position is ideal for someone who has 1-2 years’ experience in a Health and Safety role and is looking to play a key role in a corporate and highly successful business.
In this role, you will act as the expert responsible for Health and Safety and will operate out of the companies head office in Nottingham, travelling across the other 12 offices (approximately once a month).
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for health and safety
- Liaising with the Facilities Department to ensure alignment between Facilities and Health and Safety
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and general inspections
- Generally advising on safe and healthy working practices
- Conducting DSE assessments
- Providing some basic Health and Safety training
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and making the company aware of any major changes
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is a great opportunity to gain exposure in a corporate environment across more than just a single site
- Although you may have 1-2 years’ experience coming in to the role, you will be the responsible safety professional in the business and this provide you with a great platform towards management and leadership positions in the future
- The company are consistently growing year-on-year and there will be progression opportunities in the future
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as minimum
- 2 years’ experience in a Health and Safety Advisor / coordinator role (ideal)
- A full UK driving license
In return the salary is between £25,000 to £35,000 plus package.
If you are interested in applying for the role please click apply, or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.