£35k - 42k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a National Construction Consultancy whom are well established and highly reputable in their market. This is a home-based role to solely cover projects for one of their largest construction clients within the East London and Essex areas. This opportunity is paying £35-42k + Car + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a health hand safety professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients and reputation within the industry.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites and then reporting your findings
- Putting action plans in place from your findings
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Liaising with clients and contractors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Consultant you will
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate ideally Construction
- Be willing to travel the Essex and East London region
- Have experience within the construction sector
- Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels from site operatives to director level
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £42k + Car + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!