£40k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional Civil Engineering Contractor, due to the organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career. This opportunity is paying up to £45k depending on experience plus package.
This Health and Safety Advisor position provides the chance for the successful candidate to manage their own diary within a role which is majority home based with occasional visits to the office. You will be travelling to client’s sites on a daily basis, conducting risk assessments, method statements and also advising and training site teams.
The best bits:
- Home based role (travelling to and from site directly from home) with the option to work from the office or sites locations.
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations (no overnight stays will be required, as they are within 2 hours of the office)
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in the groundwork or construction industries
- Ability or willingness to deliver training
- Full UK driving licence
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance up to £6,000 plus expensed fuel
- Bonus scheme paid twice a year
- 23 days annual leave and bank holidays
If this is of interest to you, please contact Sean Flower on 01252 954 957 or apply to email@example.com