£33k - 38k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established Mechanical and Electrical business who work with some of the country’s biggest blue-chip clients. This role is based near Worksop, covering UK wide projects and is paying a salary of up to £38k + Car/Allowance + Pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation who are looking for a personable and ambitious individual to join their team delivering health and safety responsibilities across their portfolio of projects. The business is searching for an individual capable of working autonomously and building strong, long-term relationships with site teams and driving a positive safety culture. This company pride themselves upon their quality of work and subsequent commitment to safety and offer an opportunity for further career development with the continued growth of the business.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- An Internal Auditor or Environmental qualification is desirable
- Ideally hold experience within M&E (will consider backgrounds in fit-out, refurbishment, general construction, installations, hard services.
- Be happy and willing to travel and UK wide role occasional requirements for overnight stays.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels and build rapport with site teams.
This role is paying up £38k + Car/Allowance + Pension. If this is something are interested in, please follow the link to apply!