£280 - 310 per day
about 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Chipping Norton - £280p/d-£310p/d – Utilities, Telecommunications and Civil Engineering - 3-month contract – ASAP
Are you a dedicated HSE Consultant looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a progressive organization based in near Chipping Norton in a stand-alone position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working autonomously over a multi - site, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- · Ensuring safe working on site
- · Site Inductions
- · Incident and accident investigation
- · Weekly performance report
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate, Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- · Possess experience working within a utilities, telecommunications or civil engineering background.
- · Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
In return, the successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate of between £280-£310 p/d.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today to express your interest.