£32k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading provider of social and affordable housing based in Central London, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to work with them on a permanent basis.
The business is seeking support for its head office operation with occasional travel through its local stock within Central London. You will be supported by the Head of Health and Safety and be offered mentoring and development to progress your career within Health and Safety as the organisation value ongoing learning and development.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and conducting risk assessments and audits across a varied property portfolio
- Analysing and updating where necessary, existing safety policies and procedures
- Monitor the reporting if accidents and near misses and ensure a robust investigation procedure is in place
- Provide coaching and guidance to operational staff and managers within the organisation
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property or office-based environment.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate experience identifying and managing risks
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications, 25 days leave plus bank holidays, a defined contribution pension scheme and the opportunity to work flexibly.
This is an urgent requirement with interview dates planned W/C 28th January - If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply!