£45k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Social Housing – Epsom - Part Time - £45K to £50k (pro rata) + package
Principal People have been engaged by a well-established Social Housing organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their Health and Safety Advisor.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health and Safety Advisor to work in a busy environment, providing advice and support throughout the organisation regarding all Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
This position is a part-time role working 17.5 hours per week offering a flexible working pattern.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Monitoring compliance throughout the organisation
- Providing advice and guidance regarding health and safety
- Producing health and safety reports
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Possess experience working within a social housing, property management, local government or facilities management environment
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £45k to £50k (pro rata) + package