£250 - 280 per day
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Nr Southampton - Construction/Civil Engineering - £250-£280 per day - 12-month contract plus
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a multi discipline company, covering a single site near Southampton. They are happy to take on a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in Construction and Civil Engineering.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function reporting into the Health and Safety Manager on site whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Site Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
· Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
· Safety Training and Inductions
· Ensuring all work on site is carried out safely
· Support and Advise on safety on the project
· Carrying out audits and inspections
· Accident and Investigations
To be considered for the Site Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
· Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
· Have worked in a Construction, Civil Engineering or similar projects.
· Civil Engineering or Heavy Construction background.
· Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a day rate of between £250-£280 per day on an initial 12-month contract.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com