£35.7k per year + Car Allowance
about 2 years ago
Heath and Safety Advisor – £35,700 + Car Allowance – Home Working
Principal People are working with a leading provider of residential property who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established and long-standing safety team of nearly 18 strong!
The team are seeking support for its local operation to look at key risk areas and offer expert advice to the region. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house work force to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development and will sponsor NEBOSH, P405 or Fire Safety qualifications to name a few.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertake audits and inspections across the business
- Deliver Health, Safety/Fire Safety training and inductions for new staff and contractors
- Monitor compliance across water safety, fire safety, asbestos, electrical safety and gas
- Complete fire risk assessments and monitoring follow-up recommendations
The ideal Heath and Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property or corporate-based environment, however.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management or equivalent
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a motor vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of up to £35,700, £3k car allowance, Expenses paid at HMRC rates 45ppm, 26.5 days leave (not including BH) plus the option to take an additional 10 days leave unpaid and this is to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.