£35k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor - East Midlands - FTC - £35,000 - £40,000 - 27 days annual leave 6 months Pro Rata
Are you a dedicated HSE Advisor looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety to join a leading organization based in East Midlands on a 6 month Fixed-Term Contract in an office-based role with occasional visit to sites throughout the East Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a highly successful team, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- · Conducting health and safety Management Systems audits and inspections.
- · Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- · Write and review health and safety policies and procedures.
- · Ensure compliance throughout the business.
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor (Policy and Procedures) will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- · Possess experience working within the public sector such as Education, Social Housing or Councils.
- · Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
In return, the successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a 6-month FTC between £35,000-£40,000 plus extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com today to express your interest.