£25k - 29k per year
over 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor - Up to £29,000
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a local provider of Social Housing. The successful candidate will work be based from the main office with occasional travel over the local stock with the support of a team and the Health and Safety Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local stock limiting the need for travel and any nights away! As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Full UK driving license
- Experience advising on safety within a housing, care, estate or similar property portfolio
- Experience of delivering training
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £29,000, 26 days leave (Not Including Bank Holidays) rising to 32, CPD and training, all travel expenses covered and company pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, email R.email@example.com to express your interest.