£30k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-respected Construction Consultancy that is well established and reputable in their market. This role is based in Essex and covers projects within the Essex and London regions paying £30-35k + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients and reputation within the industry. You will also have the opportunity to establish yourself within a new business unit and take ownership with the future growth of this division.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- · Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites
- · Producing Risk Assessments
- · Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- · Produce policy and procedure for clients
- · Building long term relationships with client’s project teams.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will
- · Hold a NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction
- · Have experience within the construction sector
- · Have experience dealing with sub-contractors
- · Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels and to work within an autonomous position
The ideal candidate for the role of health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £35k + package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal individual to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!