£32k - 35k per year + Car Allowance
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Officer - £32,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience) + Package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join a well-established Housing Association. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering the local portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. You will be supported by the current team reporting into the Senior Health and Safety Officer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio, supporting the communities and managing a diverse range of health & safety topics helping to maintain the associations standards and making a real difference to its customers.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business who are committed to a positive culture and have a dedicated L&D team to support this professional development.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- Experience of advising on safety within a Property, Estates, Housing, Healthcare, or Care sectors background
- A NEBOSH General Certificate and IOSH Membership as a minimum
- An understanding of the risks within a property environment and the impact of recent/upcoming changes in legislation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a regional portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational staff and service users within the community
- Supporting the wider safety team and compliance teams
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary ranging from £32,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience plus a great package. This includes a generous pension scheme, healthcare benefits, incremental annual leave and a commitment to supporting higher level qualifications like a NEBOSH Diploma.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.