£35k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career. This opportunity is based within London and is paying up to £45k depending on experience plus package.
This Health and Safety Advisor position provides the chance for the successful candidate to manage their own diary within a role which is majority site based with occasional visits to the office. You will be travelling to client’s sites on a daily basis, conducting risk assessments, method statements, lift plans, traffic and waste management plans also advising and training site teams.
The best bits:
- Majority site based role.
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in the groundwork and construction industries
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Good communication skills
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience
- car or car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
If this is of interest to you, please contact Sean Flower on 01252 954 957 or apply to email@example.com