£30k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a successful and progressive construction and groundworks organisation covering North West remits with an office base between Liverpool and Manchester. This is paying a salary of £30-40k + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Benefits.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established but growing civil engineering and construction company who pride themselves on their dedicated service to all clients. The successful individual will have a strong operational background with a view to continually drive the positive health and safety culture of the business.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- Site Audits / Inspections.
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Risk Assessments/ Method Statements
- Report writing
- Continuously develop strong relationships with site teams
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- Have groundworks / civil engineering industry experience
- Any training experience is desirable
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role of Health and Safety Advisor is paying a salary of £30-40k + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Benefits. If you would like to register your interest for the role, please follow the link to apply!