£27k - 32k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join my specialist contractor client, working on prestigious projects, covering sites within London and based in North London. This is to pay a salary of £27k-32k + Travel expenses + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-respected, continuously growing organisation who pride themselves on their positive safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will undertake operational responsibilities and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation’s safety culture being an integral part of a dynamic and close knit team.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate (may consider people working towards this)
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (Fit Out or Installation experience is desirable)
- Any exposure to Iso / OHSAS management system is desirable
- Be an engaging, confident and dedicated individual able to liaise at all levels.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits & inspections
- Undertake risk assessments and method statements
- Drive a positive safety culture
- Provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £27k-32k + Travel expenses + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send up to date CV’s to email@example.com.