£35k per year + Great Package
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £35,000 – Times 100 Employer
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety professional to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety you will have responsibility for health and safety of a region, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a big difference in the local community within an employer who truly care for their employees and communities.
This position will be based from the head office with occasional travel across the local property portfolio when required, the focus of the role is to implement the company’s safety strategy, to work closely with operational managers and staff to keep improving the health, wellbeing and safety of the organisation.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Developing new ways to keep the workforce safe
- Managing health and safety across refurbishment and development projects
- Providing guidance and assurance to the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- A Social Housing background would be ideal however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered i.e. NHS, Care, Education, Local Authority, Facilities Management Providers, Property Management
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of up to £35,000, 25 days leave (not including public holidays), pension scheme, allocated CPD and training budget, professional membership fees paid are just a few highlights.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01252954954