£35k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a successful and progressive building services and construction business within the South UK. This is paying a salary of £35-40k + Car Allowance + healthcare + Pension.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established but growing company who pride themselves on their dedicated service to all clients. The successful individual will have a strong operational background with a view to continually drive the positive health and safety culture of the business.
As the Health and Safety Advisor, your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- Site Audits / Inspections.
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Risk Assessments/ Method Statements
- Report writing
- Continuously develop strong relationships with site teams
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- Have Construction industry experience
- Maintenance / Hard FM background will also be beneficial
- A knowledge of Temporary Works is desirable
- Any training experience is desirable
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role of Health and Safety Advisor is paying a salary of £35-40k + Car Allowance + healthcare + Pension. If you would like to register your interest for the role, please follow the link to apply!