£35k - 37k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £37,000 + benefits
Principal People are working with a local provider of residential property in the Manchester area who are seeking support within is local housing stock looking at the full spectrum of safety relating to housing and working closely with the Maintenance and Refurbishment operatives.
You will be supported by a collaborative safety team who work within a well-supported environment that has a focus on wellbeing and a positive culture, you will interact with a range of stakeholders from residents to the skilled in-house work force to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting internal Audits and Assessments to ensure safety standards are maintained
- Deliver training to the in-house repairs and maintenance teams to maintain and help nurture the company’s positive safety culture
- Working with the Health and Safety Manager to help develop and implement the future vision of safety
- Working with external contractors and visiting a range of sites to ensure they are safety and follow the correct guidance.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisorwill possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property or corporate-based environment, however.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (A NEBOSH Construction Certificate or related qualification would be an advantage)
- Experience of working within a property or estates related environment
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, however not essential
- Holding a full UK Driving Licence
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of £37,000, flexible working, 26 days leave rising with service to 32 days (bank holidays on top), exceptional pension scheme, Expenses paid at HMRC rates and Support for further qualifications to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.