Kingston upon Thames
£40k - 55k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor, 40-55k + Healthcare + 5k Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, based London or South
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a growing Construction business, with multiple sites across London and the South, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to develop their skills and establish themselves within a truly reputable company.
This company has a heavy focus on maintaining a fantastic Health and Safety reputation as they look to grow their team within Health and Safety in the coming months and therefore require a Health and Safety Advisor whom can get the best from site teams and be that influential character who has strong motivational qualities and a passion for Health and Safety.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Promoting an excellent health & safety culture
- Writing policies and procedures
- Promoting continuous development of site teams and maintaining the Health & Safety performance
- Playing an integral role in being an influential motivator amongst sub - contractors and site teams
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience within RC Frames, Steel Frames, Groundworks or other similar industries
- Be within a commutable distance to London
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be entitled to up to 55k + Healthcare + 5k Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email email@example.com.