£25k - 31k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are currently looking for Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading Research and Technology organisation based in Cambridge. This progressive opportunity is to pay the successful individual a salary of between £25k-£31k + Travel + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a highly established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, you will undertake operational health and safety responsibilities predominantly within their main Cambridge location with occasional travel required to other UK remits.
The successful Candidate will:
· Ideally hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (working towards this or IOSH Managing Safely will be considered)
· Have experience within Engineering, Manufacturing or R&D ideally
· Have a passion and eagerness to learn
· Have experience working operational health and safety responsibilities
· Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £25k-£31k + Travel + Pension
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!