£40k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a leading Construction organisation covering exciting, large projects across South London.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
· Advising Site Teams
· Site Audits
· Site Inspections
· Helping and Advising Principal Designers
· Making sure the project is compliant
· Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
To be considered for the Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
· Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
· Have worked in Construction, ideally within New Build on developments valuing £30m+
· Ideally have exposure to environmental legislation
· Be an engaging, proactive individual capable of liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience.