£30k - 35k per year + package
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor - up to £35,000 + Package + CPD support – Field based in the North West of England
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a company partner of choice, a business that we have worked with numerous times to identify a Health and Safety Advisor to be field based travelling between client sites in the North West of England.
The company are an expanding multidisciplinary consultancy and are offering the successful candidate an opportunity to play a significant role in the company’s growth and development over the next few years and want that person to grow with them.
Reporting into the Health and Safety Director, you will be responsible for visiting multiple sites in and around the M60 and Manchester, advising and liaising with clients to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Initially shadowing Directors and learning the company’s process’s and getting to know colleagues
- Taking ownership of a group of clients in different industry sectors
- Managing your own diary
- Generally assist clients with; audits, risk assessments, management systems and general day-to-day operational safety
- Attending events and seminars to continue your development and to represent the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum, actively working towards or to have achieved their NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Be happy to travel on a multiple site basis (essential)
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience), plus a great package. This includes Car allowance, mileage and expenses covered, medical insurance, 20 days of annual leave (rises with service) plus 8 days bank holiday, pension and CPD allowances for further studies. There will also be an opportunity to earn a bonus based on company and personal performance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 913 504 or email email@example.com to express your interest.