£30k - 37k per year + benefits
over 1 year ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The business is able to offer excellent training and development and will encourage your progression within the company. You will report into the Health and Safety Manager who will be able to aid your development also through advice and guidance.
In a nutshell, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be based in Hitchin and will help achieve a pro-active health and safety culture on site, working with management to install a better culture and getting the workforce to take responsibility for their health and safety, really driving improvements and working to achieve standards of Health and Safety excellence.
The best bits:
- Working within a company that are highly successful and leading in their industry and fully prepared to develop and encourage your progression within the company.
- A fresh challenge; there is a lot of scope to make improvements and changes!
- Work alongside a experienced health and safety professional who can mentor you.
- Health and Safety is high on the agenda! You will be supported and encouraged to make changes which will improve the standards across the company.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £37,000, dependent on experience
- Performance related bonus, 25 days AL + Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme of up to 7% match.
- 3x Life Assurance.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate ideally. However, exceptional candidates without this will be considered
- Have some understanding and experience of working with machinery
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively at all levels of a business.
- Have some experience of working within health and safety operationally
If this opportunity could be of interest to you, then please apply today!