£36k - 43k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £36k- £43k plus package covering sites across Yorkshire - Utilities and Civil Engineering
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting position as a Health and Safety Advisor which would suit a professional looking to take the next step in their career and join a highly reputable organisation who are established as a leader within their specialist field. A newly created position, this growing organisation are leaders within the Utilities and Civil Engineering field and are nationally recognised company who offer extensive career progression and training opportunities.
Working on a multiple site basis across Yorkshire and working from an office based near Pudsey, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will work closely with all site teams and report directly into the Head of Safety. Covering a wide and diverse risk portfolio across the Utilities and Civil Engineering sectors, you will be responsible for providing Health and Safety Advice and guidance and completing audits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a highly successful team, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting accident investigations
- Site audits
- Attending regular client and internal meetings
- Toolbox talks and provide Health and Safety advice to all site teams
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
- Creating and reviewing policies and procedures
- Ensuring safe systems of work
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent will be highly desirable
- Experience working within Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Waste, Oil and Gas or Chemicals industries.
- A UK Driving license
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a range of experience across the Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Waste, Oil and Gas or Chemicals industries.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be entitled to £36,000 - £43,000, up to 20% pension, company car or car allowance, travel expenses, discretionary bonus and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org