£35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus car allowance and an excellent package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Home based (regional travel) – Up to £40,000 + £450pm Car Allowance + 25 Days Annual Leave (+8 days BH and option to buy / sell up to 10 days) + CPD
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading and people driven consultancy, offering Health and Safety consultancy to a diverse portfolio of key clients in the Berkshire area.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the markets most well recognised consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and servicing of their highly regarded client base.
Reporting into the Regional Health and Safety Manager, this role will be home based, spending 4 days of the week travelling between client sites and 1-day report writing from home. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on generalist health and safety matters from a range of different industry sectors; Leisure, Care, Hospitality, Facilities, Maintenance, Retail, Engineering, Education plus more!
- A lot of relationship building! Firstly, introducing yourself to clients and understanding their businesses and then agreeing a plan of action moving forward as to how they can take more responsibility with regards to their day-to-day running of health and safety
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients in your region. You won’t be travelling from Southampton to Glasgow and juggling clients in between. The company are slick and co-ordinated to ensure that the role is as practical and balanced as possible for you
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package and unparalleled company culture
- You will get all of the best parts of the consultancy industry, without the travel and difficult work / life balance that can sometimes exist
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus car allowance and an excellent package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 913 504 or email email@example.com to express your interest.