£30k - 35k per year
11 months ago
Health & Safety Advisor- £30k-£35k + Company Car + Travel Expenses + 4% Matched Pension + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – East Anglia and Cambridge
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within the Infrastructure industry including Civil Engineering, Utilities and also Construction. Working across a variety of projects this is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking, growing organisation that maintain strong Health and Safety standards as well as offering autonomy within the role.
Currently focusing on multiple projects in East Anglia and Cambridge area, our client is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to maintain standards and be responsible for on-site safety. Reporting directly into the Group Health and Safety Manager, this predominantly site-based role will also reporting into an office based near Ipswich as required.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress into the Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction industry. Or alternatively, if you have experience within these industries this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and supportive industry leading organisation.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Creating near miss and incident reports
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Site inspections
- Internal and client meetings
- Conducting Audits
- Toolbox talks and training
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or construction certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience working within Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities is highly desirable
- Other backgrounds considered include Manufacturing, Rail, Facilities management, Waste, Oil and gas, Renewable Energy and Power
In return the Health and Safety Advisor will receive:
- A competitive salary of £30-35K depending on experience
- Company Car
- 4% matched pension scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel Expenses
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.