£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
£35,000 to £40,000 + Company Car + 25 Days Annual Leave + CPD + More – Health and Safety Advisor – South West England
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a leading Health and Safety Consultancy and training business required to join a growing organisation, offering Health and Safety consultancy and training services to small, medium and large businesses across the country.
The company also provide services to FTSE100 and FTSE250 listed businesses.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on generalist health and safety matters from a range of different industry sectors; Property, Agriculture, Food Manufacturing, Energy, Leisure, Care plus more!
- A lot of relationship building. Firstly, introducing yourself to clients and understanding their businesses and then agreeing a plan of action moving forward as to how they can take more responsibility with regards to their day-to-day running of health and safety
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, in your region. You won’t be travelling from Southampton to Glasgow and juggling clients in between. The company are slick and co-ordinated to ensure that the role is as practical and balanced as possible for you
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package and unparalleled company culture
- You will get all the best parts of the consultancy industry, without the travel and difficult work / life balance that can sometimes exist
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- GradIOSH membership status as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, then please call Taylor on 01252 913504 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org