£40k - 45k per year
about 3 years ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious construction organisation working a role covering the East London and Essex regions. This role is to pay a salary of £40-45k + Car Allowance + Medical + Pension + Bonus.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. Reporting to the Divisional Safety Manager, you will undertake operational responsibilities and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture whilst working for a company that champion personal development.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (ideally hold Construction Certificate)
- Have experience working with RC-Frames
- Have operational experience working within a Construction H&S role
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + Car Allowance + Medical + Pension + Bonus.