£35k - 40k per year + package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £35k to £40k + package – Essex – Property Management
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional organisation, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is a newly created position offering the chance for you to work autonomously and add your stamp to the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Director of Property you will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis, covering sites in and around the Essex area.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all the health and safety for the organisation
- Providing health and safety advice
- Monitoring standards and procedures
- Creating a positive health and safety culture
- Delivering health and safety training
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have experience working in the public-sector, social housing or property management industries; however, we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and closure dates
- A flexible working week of 35 hours
- On-site parking
If this is of interest to you, please contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759 162 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org