£30k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Billericay
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in a new and diverse environment?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional manufacturing organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, advancing your skillset and knowledge in a highly sought-after industry.
To add to this, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged and critically; happens.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Being a visible presence on site, offering advice and guidance where needed
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Working with all ISO management systems; ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
- Building relationships with the team and management to actively encourage pro-active behaviours and overall, improve the culture
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the Manufacturing industry or similar high-risk industry and ideally some experience within COSHH and/or experience with chemicals in a health and safety capacity, hold the Nebosh General certificate and have proven success of improving a culture and behaviours on site.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary offering between 30-35K depending on experience and qualifications
- A pension contribution match of up to 6%
- Excellent opportunities to progress within an international company
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 10%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this is of interest to you, please contact Fran on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk