£50k - 60k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a highly reputable organisation. This opportunity is paying up to £60k Plus package. This role will be mainly covering the north of London and the Home Counties and is suitable for an individual looking to make a positive step in their career.
The successful Health, Safety, and Environmental Advisor will report directly to the Construction Health and Safety Manager. You will be travelling to sites, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are in place.
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of a massively growing organisation expanding across the UK
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £60k, dependent on experience
- Car Allowance
- 10% Pension Contribution
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
- Experience of working on large scale construction projects