£30k - 34k per year + Package
6 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Property Management – £34,000
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading provider of social and affordable housing operating in the local area to help deliver safer communities and safety homes. They are looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to work with them on a permanent basis.
The association are seeking support for its head office operation with occasional travel through its very local stock within the local area to offer advice and assurance to its inhouse maintenance team. You will be supported by the Health & Safety Manager who will be a mentor and an advocate of your personal development. This is to help progress your career within Health and Safety as the organisation value ongoing learning and development.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and conducting risk assessments across a varied portfolio
- Analysing and updating where necessary, existing safety policies and procedures
- Monitor the reporting if accidents and near misses and ensure a robust investigation procedure is in place
- Provide coaching and guidance to operational staff and managers within the organisation
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property or estates-based environment.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate experience identifying and managing risks
- Experience of advising on safety within a estate/property management, hard facilities or maintenance based environments
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of up to £34,000 25 days leave plus bank holidays, flexible working arrangements, health cash plan, welling programme and a commitment to your personal development through additional professional qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.