£15.00 - 15.50 per hour
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Near Liverpool - £15 to £15.50 per hour + package – Full Time Permanent – Manufacturing, Engineering
Principal People have been engaged exclusively by a leading UK heavy manufacturing and engineering organisation to identify a Health and Safety Advisor to join their growing team. They have recently doubled their workload and so are looking to further grow their team.
Key Information about the organisation:
Our client is a heavy engineering manufacturer. Within this organisation, you will support the current health and safety team in their day to day duties, develop personally and professionally as they push you to grow. The client is keen to push you through further qualifications to develop your professional arsenal to best tackle any situation on an unbelievably varied site.
You will be required to:
- Conduct risk assessments and create method statements
- Carry out accident and incident investigations
- Work proactively on site and be very hands on in a safety critical environment
- Point out any risks and implement proactive and preventative measures
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally hold or be studying towardsa NEBOSH Diploma
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within health and safety on a heavy industry site
- Have a willingness to learn and develop professionally
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to take on a progressive role where they will be constantly pushed to develop new skills and undergo continual training.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered £15 to £15.50 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/25026.