£40k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Up to £45k – Bespoke Manufacturing organisation
Principal People are working with a specialised, well-established manufacturing organisation based in Basingstoke, who are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to become their subject matter expert onsite.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as a Health and Safety Advisor, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will join a global manufacturing organisation, with the autonomy and support of the board to make their own mark in this role.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Reviewing the businesses approach to resilience and helping to strategically protect the organisation.
- Deliver Health and Safety training and inductions for new staff and contractors.
- Engaging in and helping to deliver behavioural safety to help push the company culture from strength to strength.
- Working closely with the Asset Management team to build a robust safety framework across its refurbishment and maintenance operation.
- Getting involved with project management and change management.
- Working closely with the environmental permits.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel.
- Manufacturing experience is the preference but will consider further candidates if they have a strong facilities bias.
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a salary of up to £45,000, 22.5 days leave plus bank holidays rising with service, group personal pension (minimum 4% employee contribution matched up to 5% employer), private medical, dental care cash plan, free onsite parking, employee assistant programme and an optional day off each year to volunteer for local causes.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.