£30k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Manchester + North West – £30,000 - £35,000 + Car Allowance + Mileage + Pension + *CPD and Progression Opportunities* + Discretionary Bonus + Medical Insurance
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking regional consultancy business seeking a Health and Safety Advisor. The role will provide Health and Safety services and advice to a diverse portfolio of key clients across the North West of England.
This incredible opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the market’s most dedicated and exciting growing consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and growth of their diverse client base.
This role is an exciting chance to broaden horizons and gain experience in a vast array of sectors and will become a home-based post in time. You will be an important part of a team of consultants which has more than doubled in size over the past couple of years and who are passionate about providing market-leading advice and ongoing support to their client base.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for
- Responding to the diverse needs of your clients
- Working with a diverse range of businesses and personality types
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Providing guidance in relation to Health and Safety documentation - producing GAP Analysis Reports
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will get a huge range of exposure to different industry sectors; adding a lot of value to future career prospects
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess as a minimum
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ability and willingness to work across multiple sites
- 2+ years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a consultancy company
- Full UK Driving License
To ensure you don’t miss out, please contact me on 01252 913504 or by reply to this email ASAP (email@example.com)