£35k - 40k per year + Package
8 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £35k to £40k + package - based near Bradford.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen as a Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing organisation who have established themselves as an expert in their specific field. A highly regarded and reputable organisation who operate within New Build, Demolition, and Refurbishment services.
Holding exceptional core values, this position offers the right professional an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the construction industry whilst shaping this role as their own.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor role include:
- Undertaking Method Statements
- Writing safety operating procedures
- Carrying out site audits
- Carrying out Risk assessments
- Writing construction phase plans
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience working within a construction environment
- Be happy to work as a standalone member of the health and safety team
In return the successful candidate will benefit from a salary of £35k to £40k + package depending on qualifications and experience