£35k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable, impressively growing construction organisation covering their projects within London. This is to pay a salary of £35-45k, London Rail Card, Healthcare and Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-respected organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation’s safety culture with the continual and impressive growth of this business.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Site audits and inspections
- Accident Investigations
- Guiding and Coaching site teams
- Inductions and toolbox talks
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within the Construction sector (Fit Out or Refurbishment experience highly desirable)
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Be happy to work a London based role
- The ability to engage at all levels of a business
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!