£28k - 35k per year + package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing - £28k to £35k + package – Winthorpe, Nottinghamshire – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a prestigious manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out site inspections
- supporting training and coaching across the facility to drive a positive safety culture.
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance
- Co-ordinating health and safety programs
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing or engineering environments
- Work independently as the site health and safety lead
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01252954965.