£40k per year
3 months ago
Principal People are looking for an Health and Safety Advisor to work within a Manufacturing organisation based in the Wrexham area.
This role is a site-based role supporting the Health and Safety Manager with driving the Health and Safety function forward. It is a very operational position which will give you an opportunity to have a hands-on approach to Heath and Safety and develop and implement strategies.
The position is paying up to £40,000 + benefits package. The company have a yearly development plan to be one of the top manufacturing organisations within the UK in their industry, so this is a great opportunity to join a business who have a big commitment to developing themselves.
Health & Safety Advisor – Manufacturing – Wrexham – Up to £40,000
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a health and safety position previously
- Experience within a manufacturing or production environment is essential
The key duties include:
- Working with the site Health and Safety Manager in setting a proactive strategy to health and safety
- Coaching people within the business on safe practices and safe ways of working
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working with the Health and Safety Manager on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
- Using your experience within Health and Safety on behavioural safety programmes
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com