£39k per year
12 months ago
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a Charitable organisation based in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional looking to develop within an organisation who give so much back to the community and will allow you to diversify your skill sets and experience further.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within a multi-disciplined organisation in which no two days are the same. You will be part of a wider team of individuals that work throughout London and will spend the majority of your time in the East London area.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation who wants to make Health, Safety and Wellbeing fall seamlessly into the day to day operations and be seen as something to enable them rather than disable them. Due to the nature of this Charitable organisation they are more focussed on the Wellbeing of their staff and the service they provide over any financial incentives.
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out health and safety audits and inspections
- Providing advice on fire safety and undertake simple Fire Risk Assessments
- Delivering training to managers and staff
- Providing a high quality and responsive advisory service to the Charity across all services and residential properties.
- Maintaining health and safety records and produce reports for monitoring and accountability purposes.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety)
- Have experience carrying out operational Health and Safety tasks within a multidiscipline organisation in an autonomous capacity across multiple sites (open to backgrounds with a preference for Housing and property management, but open to Local Authority, Education, Care, Healthcare and any other multidisciplined backgrounds)
- Have experience working across multiple sites within a fast-paced environment with a large portfolio of properties within their remit.
- Be an outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused practitioner who is able to build strong and positive working relationships across multiple sites.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £39,000 plus 25 days leave plus bank holidays and an extremely positive work life balance with Flexitime in place and core hours carried out between 10:30 – 15:30.
We have interviews being carried out on the 28th November and a closing period of the 21st November. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.