£34k - 40k per year + benefits
5 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor –Property Management – Windsor – £34,000 to £40,000
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading Property Management Company based in the Windsor region. This position is to pay 34k-40k, Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, Life insurance and Share schemes. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career within a leading Property Management business.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the online health and safety system
- Updating Training Matrix and implemented throughout the business
- Inductions and monitor on-line training compliance.
- Undertake appropriate Health and Safety assessment
- Assisting with Health and Safety enquires throughout the UK.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor Candidate will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have Property Management or Facilities Management Industry experience
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to 34k-40k, Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, Life insurance and Share schemes.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org