£30k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Home based / Regional Travel (Preston/Blackburn/Bolton) - £35,000 to £40,000 + Car Allowance (£450pm) + *Excellent Package & CPD opportunities*
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading and people driven services organisation who deliver first class Health and Safety advice and guidance to a diverse portfolio of key clients.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the markets most well recognised consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and growth of their highly-regarded client base.
Reporting into the Regional Health and Safety Manager, this role will be home based, spending 4 days of the week travelling between client sites and 1 day report writing from home. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting Risk Assessments, Audits and offering general Health and Safety advice to your client base
- Accurately identifying client requirements through inspection of their premises / operations to ensure requirements and expectations are met in accordance with their contracted services
- Preparation, creation and guidance on practical use of client documentation e.g. Policy, GAP Analysis Report and other practical monitoring methods within agreed KPI’s
- Provision of client training as appropriate to their contracted service and use of their Health and Safety management system
- Identifying and implementing changes in legislation and making suitable amendments to the client documentation to ensure continued legal compliance
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package
- You will be considered as a crucial part of a market leading organisation
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To be recognised, associated and working alongside some of the most credible professionals within the Health and Safety Industry
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is up to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.