£25k - 30k per year
almost 2 years ago
**Newly created role - Health and Safety Advisor – Banbury - £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits**
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first and encourage new ideas?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a Global Manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a Health and Safety Advisor offering training and development within the role and a chance to be mentored by an experienced Compliance Manager.
Why work for this company?
- Work for a forward thinking and innovative company who are open to suggestions and welcome new ideas!
- Offering the opportunity to travel aboard if desired
- A family run business who truly care about their employees offering training and development opportunities
- Join at an exciting time for the organisation! With excellent growth plans, this is a great opportunity to be able to develop yourself further and take the lead on health and safety
- The chance to be mentored by a well-respected manager
Core day to day duties
- Keeping on top of safe systems of work assessments
- Looking at the non-conformances within the business
- Providing HSE technical support across the site
- Looking at accident and incident performance for patterns and trends and then advising management on corrective action
- Working with systems to maintain, manage and audit against
- Being visual on the shop floor and have a hands-on approach to health, safety and environment
- Reviewing of risk assessments and safe systems of work to ensure they’re fit for purpose
- Coaching and guiding the operational team in terms of Health, Safety and Environment
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Possess the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have 1+ years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role. Ideal backgrounds would be Manufacturing, Food, Logistics or something similar would be highly desirable
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Workplace pension
- Private medical
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company interest free loans
- Confidential advice lines
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk