£30k - 40k per year + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Leicester – £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking award-winning food manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Health and Safety Advisor offering full autonomy to make a real difference.
Why work for this company?
- This individual will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the cultural change
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy to be able to make your own mark on the role
- Great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop within their role
- Basics of HSE are on the site, this is not a role where the person will need to start from scratch.
- Being visual on the shop floor and have a hands-on approach to health and safety
- Deliver behavioural safety initiatives
- Reviewing of risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Coaching and guiding the operational team in safety and what they need to do and enabling them to get it done.
- Maintaining the ISO 14001 environmental management system
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess as a minimum
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- 2+ years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing company although not essential
- Full UK Driving License
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Contributory pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holiday
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk