£245 - 260 per day
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 3 months - £245 to £260pd – North/Midlands
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a leading Building Services organisation covering their sites and office locations within South UK. This position is to pay £245-£260 per day. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible for all operational health and safety duties within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business within a variation of projects.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Site Inductions and Inspections
- Health and Safety Audits
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Offer overall H&S Advice to projects teams
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have experience of working with contractors/tradesmen on site (e.g electricians, plumbers, gas engineers, decorators)
- Has experience working with external sub-contractors
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £245 to £260pd.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!