£20k - 25k per year
7 days ago
Health and Safety Coordinator - 12 month FTC contract - £20-25k
A Health and Safety Coordinator is required to join a leading manufacturing organisation covering their main site near Bury. This position is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming health and safety professional looking to work within a leading, niche business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible for health and safety duties within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business.
As Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Support Health & Safety initiatives on site
- Risk Assessments
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Offer overall Health & Safety advice to the site
The ideal Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Ideally hold NEBOSH General Certificate (Open to people working towards this)
- Have experience of working within manufacturing / industrial / fabrication
- Have a desire to develop a health & safety career
- Has experience working with manual handling
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Coordinator is £20-25k + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!