£38k - 42k per year + Package
10 days ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £42k + Extensive Package - based near West Malling, Kent.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen as a Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing organisation who have established themselves as an expert in their specific field. A highly regarded and reputable organisation who operate across the Utilities and Power industry.
Holding exceptional core values, this operational position offers the right professional a fantastic opportunity to work within a developing business who strive to deliver high quality services across Kent.
Due to the extensive growth of the company, this newly created role offers strong personal development and an opportunity to oversee Health and Safety across the business and play an integral part in the company’s wider plans and growth.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor role include:
- Carrying out Toolbox talks
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Conduct accident and incident investigations.
- Support and ensure the Health and Safety strategy across the region.
- Attend regular client and internal meetings.
- Carrying out Risk assessments
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working within the Utilities industry.
In return the salary is £38-£42k + Company Car or Car allowance + Private Healthcare + Life Insurance + Travel Expenses + Pension Scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on email@example.com