£200 - 215 per day
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor– Oil and Gas - £200 to £215 per day – Aberdeen – 2 to 3-month contract
Are you a Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join an industrial cleaning business based in Aberdeen with occasional travel to Inverness.
Reporting directly to the Group Health and Safety Manager the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 to 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200 to £215 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out an in-depth gap analysis and audit on the organisation
- Supporting accident investigations and closing out.
- Supporting with safety observation cards
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working with confined spaces
- Possess experience working within an oil and gas, heavy industrial, marine or utilities environment.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.