£230 - 250 per day + mileage expenses
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Consultant – Facilities Management - £250 per day + expenses –Midlands & Northern Travel
Principal People are pleased to be working with a Facilities Management organisation, looking to source an experienced health and safety consultant.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based in Derby with travel around to multiple sites in the midlands. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 3 months, there is an opportunity for the successful Health and Safety Consultant to provide further support to the organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Conducting PUWER assessments
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance throughout the organisation
Essential requirements include:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a facilities management, NHS, manufacturing or services environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.